City News & Updates
Springboro Ranked #1 in Ohio For Best Cities to Live For Young Families
Springboro Is Ranked Best City in Ohio for Young Families!
NerdWallet considers cost of living, education, and economic growth
San Francisco, CA (March 10, 2015) – NerdWallet, a consumer advocacy website, conducted a study on the best cities in Ohio for young families, and Springboro is on top.
To find the best places for future parents and young families to settle down, NerdWallet analyzed data from 184 Ohio cities according to five criteria:
- Public school ratings
- Median home value
- Cost of homeownership
- Median income
- Economic growth
NerdWallet ranked Springboro #1 after assessing the town’s cost of living, education system, and economic growth. The town’s school district received a nine-out-of-ten rating from the nonprofit, GreatSchools.
"Springboro is a small town with a cosmopolitan flair. It has quick access to Cincinnati and Dayton, and more than half of residents 25 and older have at least a bachelor’s degree, which is double the state average. Yet Springboro maintains a community-oriented feeling. The annual Christmas in Historic Springboro Festival bills itself as the largest three-day holiday festival in Ohio, Kentucky or Indiana."
Read the full study online.
For more information about NerdWallet, visit www.nerdwallet.com.
IN THIS SECTION
- Water & Sewer Assistance Program
- Quarterly Tax Payment Reminder
- City Building Community Room
- Prescription Discount Drug Card Program
- Download the City of Springboro App!
- Springboro Named One of the Best Suburbs in America
- Springboro Ranked #1 in Ohio For Best Cities to Live For Young Families
- Springboro Ranked #17 Safest Place to Live in Ohio by SafeWise
- Stormwater Information from EPA
- 2016 Recycling Schedule
- Mayor John Agenbroad's State of the City Address
- Springboro Named 8th Best City in Ohio for Families
- Springboro Ranked #9 for Best Ohio City for Job Seekers
- Download the Springboro Police App
- Submission – Easton Farm, 605 N. Main Street (SR741) - Rezoning & General Plan – 3/8/17 Planning Commission Agenda
- SR 73 & SR 741 Intersection Reconstruction Project
- Submission - Eastbrook Farm, NW Corner W. Central Avenue & Clearcreek-Franklin Rd. - Rezoning & General Plan Application - 2/8/17 Planning Agenda
- Yard Waste Program Begins - April 4
- City Accepting Historic Preservation Award Nominations