Leaf Collection Program
The 2021 Leaf Collection Program begins October 11
Springboro's leaf collection program begins Monday, Oct. 11, and crews will collect leaves from each area at least ten times. Please see the map for the collection schedule. Call 937-748-0020 for more information.
Areas To Be Collected
Leaves will be collected from all areas of the City. Crews will collect leaves from each area a minimum of ten times after the start of collection. Please see the leaf collection map (PDF) to determine dates your street/area will be visited during the collection program.
If your leaves aren't falling in October when crews visit the first time - don't worry, crews will be back a minimum of nine more times until the end of December.
What We Need You to Do to Help
To keep the leaf collection on schedule and to help keep costs down, please adhere to the following:
- Do not rake anything except leaves out to the curb for collection. Branches, sticks and other waste clogs the machinery and can potentially damage the leaf vacuums.
- Rake your leaves to the curb or tree lawn, but not into the street where they will block traffic.
- Please have your leaves raked out to the curb at least 2 days before crews are scheduled to arrive See leaf collection map (PDF) Depending on Mother Nature, equipment problems and the volume of leaves, the crews may be as much as two days early or two days late.
- Do not bag your leaves and leave them out for the City's collection crews. Any bagged leaves will be by-passed. Leaves must be raked out to the tree lawn or curb all by themselves for ease of pick up by the leaf vacuums. Please rake leaves to as close to the curb as possible. Bagged leaves will be left for Rumpke to pick up as part of their yard waste collection - as long as the leaves are in biodegradable bags.
- Do not park vehicles within 20 feet of leaf piles. Leaves must be accessible to the trucks and the leaf vacuum. If leaves are not accessible, they will be bypassed - we do not want to risk damaging the leaf vacuum or your vehicles.
Any leaf collection schedule updates or delays will be posted here on the website. You can also call 937-748-0020 for more information.