Water and Sewer Assistance Program:
The City of Springboro Water and Sewer Assistance Program is based upon 200 % of the Health and Human Services (HHS) Poverty Level as published in March, 2013 and each March thereafter.
Non – business customers only are eligible to apply.
- Must be residents of the City of Springboro.
- Utility bill must be in the applicant’s name.
- Income cannot exceed 200% of the federal poverty guidelines under the Department of Health and Human Services.
- There is no income criteria for applicant’s 80 years of age or older.
- Approved applicants shall be billed the user rate for water, sewer, trash and storm water utility assistance in the amount of those rates as of December 19, 2013.
- The applicant must reapply to the City of Springboro Water and Sewer Assistance Program annually, prior to the anniversary date of initial acceptance into the program to be granted the assistance for any additional year. Applicant shall present to the City the following documents to qualify:
Click here for application.