- 6:30 p.m.
- 1st Wednesday of every month (No meeting in January, July or December)
- Council Chambers
- Jim Chmiel, Council Representative
- James Crabtree
- Suzanne Geisler
- Charles Halsey
- Janet Irvin
- Mary Sillies
5 members - 5 residents (2 Council Members, 1 Representative and 1 Alternate, are appointed annually to the board with no voting privileges.) City Council approves all appointments.
- Two-year terms; (2 Council Members, One-year terms.)
- Authorize the City Manager to enter into contracts for services
- Supervise, operate, and maintain all City playgrounds, play fields, swimming pools, and indoor recreation centers
- Establish rules and regulations, as the Board deems necessary for the safe, economical, and efficient management, operation, and protection of the parks and recreational facilities
- The Park Board selects a Chairperson, a Vice Chairperson, and a Recording Secretary each January
- Established by Charter, January 1979
- Springboro Charter 9.09; Springboro Code - Chapter 276
About the Park Board
This Board serves as an advisory board to the Parks and Recreation Department on related issues.
For more information call 937-748-4343.